Senior Tax Manager - Core Business Services (Tax - CPA Firm)
Location: Costa Mesa, Orange County
Sector: Public Accounting
We represent a global accounting, tax, financial advisory and consulting organization with an excellent reputation for the quality of their work and highly satisfactory culture dedicated to the growth and well-being of their employees.
The Core Tax Services Experienced Manager is responsible for advising clients on the tax implications of their business objectives, evaluating and selecting alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance, identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations while acting as the primary client contact for complex tax issues.
In this role, Core Tax Services Experienced Manager is charged with applying knowledge to understand potential tax issues, and recognizing, communicating potential risks and potential changes in the tax policy and making top-level decisions regarding filing, preparation and resolution of questions from federal / state agencies.
In addition, the Core Tax Services Experienced Manager will be critical member of the office / region leadership team and actively participate in the marketing, networking and business development within an area of expertise and specialization while maintaining client relationships and acting as the primary contact for complex questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Master’s degree in Accounting beneficial, masters degree in taxation preferred
- More than six (6) years of prior public accounting experience
- Prior supervisory experience required
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- Possession of other professional degrees or certifications applicable to role beneficial