Our client is a 5-time winner of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the Los Angeles market. The firm consists of over 180 Accounting Rock Stars, and their talented teams consistently drive the success of their business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
We are looking for a Tax Manager with high net-worth individual, partnership, corporate and estate and trust experience. In this role, the manager will handle day-to-day supervision of accounts, which include complex tax research, review of tax returns, tax planning responsibilities for the firm's corporate and individual clients, research and analysis of wide range of tax issues related to business transactions,IRS and FTB audits and correspondence.
The position involves the development of marketing skills and representation of the firm in the community.
- Five or more years of public accounting experience
- CPA license is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field; advanced degree in accounting or MBT a plus
- Excellent research skills
- Proven, excellent interaction skills with management/executive presence
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word and Pro-FX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The firm offer market-leading benefits, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Post-4/15 celebrations, CPA Designation Cupcake events, etc.
If you are interested in making the step up to a great firm, then apply with your resume for consideration. Compensation details are at discretion of the firm and are relevant to candidate's experience.