We are currently seeking an experienced Tax Manager with individual, partnership and some s-corp experience.
Ideally you will be a licenced CPA with a minimum of 6-10 years of recent public accounting experience.
For 60 years, this firm has provided advisory, tax and accounting services to some of the world’s most affluent individuals, families, privately-held businesses and non-profit organizations. Their clients include prominent business, community and philanthropic leaders, as well as high-net-worth multi-generational families and successful entrepreneurs.
- San Francisco Business Times ’s and Silicon Valley Business Journal ’s “Best Places to Work 2017”
- INSIDE Public Accounting ’s “Fastest-Growing Firms” of 2016
- INSIDE Public Accounting ’s “Best of the Best Accounting Firms” in the United States for 12 years and counting
- INSIDE Public Accounting ’s “Top 100 Firm” for 12 years and counting
- Accounting Today ’s “Top 100 Firm” for 9 years and counting
Excellent communication skills are necessary for this role.
The firm has an excellent atmosphere, inclusive feel and culture and offer their staff real work-life balance opportunities.
They believe that happy, engaged employees bring the most productive work and best ideas to the table.
Above-market rate compensation and benefits on offer for this role. H1B visa holders will also be considered.