Winners of 85 workplace awards, we are working with a top firm who are ranked as one of the top ten accounting services providers in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 4,000 professionals, they serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses.
As a firm they are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in this profession. Our client will provide you with the support you need to:
- Be successful
- Gain professional knowledge and personal insight
- Have a work/life balance
- Love what you do
- Live beyond your career goals
The opportunity is for a high achieving and enthusiastic High Net Worth Tax Director with a desire to make a difference as part of the team in Boston, MA.
Use your talent and passion to accelerate your personal growth and become a trusted business advisor to our world class clients. They offer an opportunity to rapidly develop your business and technical skills while simultaneously becoming a member of a team that values your opinion and experience.
The position will require you to develop and deliver quality tax consulting services and products for High Net Worth Individuals and Family Groups. Services include personal, fiduciary, foundation, gift and estate consulting.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- MST preferred
- CPA certification required
- 8+ years of tax compliance experience within a public accounting firm
- Comprehensive tax consulting experience and demonstrated expertise in taxation and knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulation
- An ability to effectively present information and appropriately respond to questions from clients and team members
- A track record of successful new business development experience a plus
- Excellent analytical, supervisory, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Experience and continued interest in developing and mentoring junior team members
- Ability to travel as required by business