One of our top clients in Southern California is seeking a motivated Senior Auditor with aspirations to grow with the firm. This is a great opportunity for an Senior Auditor to get in and set yourself up with a successful career! This mid-sized Accounting Firm is a known leader in the area and offers an excellent work-life balance and career growth.
They have maintained stability through the recession by developing outstanding client relationships across multiple industries. Their professional yet progressive, family-focused environment creates industry leading tenure within their firm. This firm has an excellent client base and works with well-established closely held businesses and their owners. They take pride in the value they bring to their clients through collaboration and innovation!
This Senior Audit position is interviewing now, please get in touch with me to discuss details further.
- CPA certification or CPA candidate
- Minimum 2 years in public accounting, in an audit &/or assurance role
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, or Equivalent
- Master of Science and Taxation degree is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Senior Audit Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Generous bonus structure
- 401k plan, health, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays
- Continuing education programs
- Flexible schedules
- Clear career path with support to achieve your career goals
Get in touch for more details or to explore our other career opportunities in tax, audit and forensic accounting.