Our client is one of the leading Southern California professional services firms providing accounting, tax, financial management, and advisory services in the specialized areas of insolvency, litigation, forensic accounting, probate accounting, fiduciary services, and business operations management.
The opportunity is within their sub-division which provides a spectrum of specialized consulting and accounting services outside the firm's traditional Assurance & Advisory and tax practices. As a niche practice within a large firm, they are able to provide the select skills needed for engagements requiring experience in traditional accounting and tax, as well as forensic accounting, insolvency, probate, and other highly specialized areas requiring unique expertise.
The group is renowned for being very stable with minimal turnover and genuine feel-good atmosphere where professionals get on very well.
As a Senior Accountant/ Litigation Analyst, you will be a valuable member of the team, performing work of a highly diverse nature, including general accounting, trust accounting, financial analysis, litigation support, forensic accounting, and tax preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assurance services, with emphasis on compilation and review engagements.
- Preparation of client monthly accounting and financial statements.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, LLC and fiduciary tax returns.
- Analysis of financial data and preparation of reports in conjunction with forensic accounting, insolvency, and litigation support work.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 3-4 years’ general accounting, audit, and/or tax experience, preferably with a public accounting firm.
- CPA license preferred.
- CPA candidates also considered.
- Must live within reasonable driving distance of West Los Angeles office.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including time and half pay during overtime on top of your base.
- You will gain unparalleled experience in a uniquely diversified practice.
- Excellent team comradery.
- They love to reward their valuable and deserving team members with bonuses and promotions!