For 60 years, our client has provided advisory, tax and accounting services to some of the world’s most affluent individuals, families, privately-held businesses and non-profit organizations. Their clients include prominent business, community and philanthropic leaders, as well as high-net-worth multi-generational families and successful entrepreneurs.
- San Francisco Business Times ’s and Silicon Valley Business Journal ’s “Best Places to Work 2017”
- INSIDE Public Accounting ’s “Fastest-Growing Firms” of 2016
- INSIDE Public Accounting ’s “Best of the Best Accounting Firms” in the United States for 12 years and counting
- INSIDE Public Accounting ’s “Top 100 Firm” for 12 years and counting
- Accounting Today ’s “Top 100 Firm” for 9 years and counting
Responsibilities and Duties
AUDIT & ASSURANCE SERVICES
We are seeking an Auditor with 3-5 years progressive experience gained from public accounting, preferably servicing clients in the real estate industry. CPA licence preferred, or in the process of being attained.
Excellent communication skills are necessary for this role
The firm has an excellent atmosphere, inclusive feel and culture and offer their staff real work-life balance opportunities. They believe that happy, engaged employees bring the most productive work and best ideas to the table.
Excellent compensation and benefits on offer for this role.