For 60 years this firm has provided advisory, tax and accounting services to some of the world’s most affluent individuals, families, privately-held businesses and non-profit organizations. Their clients include prominent business, community and philanthropic leaders, as well as high-net-worth, multi-generational families and successful entrepreneurs.
Based in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, they deliver the sophisticated solutions, innovative thinking, global capabilities and highly personalized service their clients require to navigate the complexities of their financial worlds, not only for today but for many years to come. You can become part of their exceptional environment too.
Here are some of the awards accumulated to recognize their achievements:
• San Francisco Business Times’ and Silicon Valley Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work 2017”
• INSIDE Public Accounting’s “Fastest-Growing Firms” of 2016
• INSIDE Public Accounting’s “Best of the Best Accounting Firms” in the United States for 12 years and counting
• INSIDE Public Accounting’s “Top 100 Firm” for 12 years and counting
• Accounting Today’s “Top 100 Firm” for 10 years and counting
The key hire for an Audit Senior in the Redwood City office offers a progressive, entrepreneurial environment with flexible schedule.
The Audit Senior will be part of a great team that offers a full array of audit & consulting services for privately held company clients in a variety of industries including but not limited to real estate, investment/private equity, professional services, distribution companies, and not-for-profit organizations.
In this highly visible and responsible role you will have great opportunities to shine and make your work counted as you would be working closely with the Partner as part of a tightly knit team.
The individual will also be expected to demonstrate industry experience, leverage client relationships, and sometimes be responsible for the professional development of staff.
- Must have 3-5 years of progressive audit experience in public accounting serving a variety of industries
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- Strong technical knowledge with a thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting and audit standards, procedures and techniques
- Experience working with privately held companies, investment/private equity firms, professional services, real estate, distribution, and/or not for profit organizations, medical device, high tech, life sciences a plus
- Licensed CPA preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year