As a Manager in the New York office Real Estate Group, you will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial statements, planning and organizing engagements, evaluating internal controls, supervising staff members on your engagements as well as communicating effectively with clients.
Their client base includes commercial, residential, hotels and REITS.
- Handle all aspects of fieldwork from planning to completion
- Supervise all financial statement audit areas
- Recognize engagement issues and propose reasonable & effective solutions
- Communicate effectively with client, manager, partner
- Effectively supervise/train staff on engagement
- Experience in not-for-profit &/or pension plans is a plus
6+ years of recent public accounting/audit experience with a concentration in Real Estate, including 1 year supervisory experience
As a firm committed to recruiting and retaining the best and brightest, you will be offered competitive salaries and benefits, many benefits being available on day one of employment, assuming a minimum average-hour work requirement. Among the plans and programs offered:
Basic benefits: medical and dental insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; paid time off; discretionary bonuses.
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match; profit sharing.
- Lifestyle benefits: flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and child/dependents); employee assistance program and work/life program; health club membership discounts; transportation accounts.
- CPA review course and exam fee reimbursement; tuition reimbursement; corporate discounts; company loans; college savings plans; cancer protector and property insurance; firm sponsored events.