Personal Information is any personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number, which can directly or indirectly identify you. We refer to it as “Personal Information” here.
What Data is collected and how we will use it?
When you register, Consortium International collects personal data about you such as your name, address, email address and various details about your career to date and your job search preferences.
We will use the information you provide to us for the following business purposes:
· To assist Consortium International's consultants to find you a new job; and
· To keep you informed of new jobs matching your job specification.
We will only hold this information for as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. It is then archived or destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy audit, legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect our interests. Consortium International will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission.
Sensitive Personal Data
When you submit your CV to Consortium International it is stored on our recruitment database solely for the purposes of the recruitment process. We pride ourselves on our confidentiality and we use our best efforts to ensure that your CV and personal information is not submitted to prospective employers until we have received consent from you. Employers are located within the UK and USA.
We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date and complete. We require you to send us updates of your current situation and if you want to be removed from our database. We will respond to your requests to update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner.
In order to keep up to date with your precise requirements you may from time to time receive relevant information and reminders from us connected to the service you have requested. This complies with The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations of 2003. If you would rather not receive any updates from us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. It is important to us that you are in control of your own information. As a result, we offer the following controls:
- You may request access to or copies of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us email@example.com as soon as possible.
- We will take steps to seek to correct or update any information if we are satisfied that the information we hold is inaccurate.
- You may request that we restrict our processing.
- You may request that your Personal Information be deleted, where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no other lawful basis for which we may continue to process such information.
- To the extent we are processing your Personal Information to meet our legitimate interests (as set out above), you may object to the processing of your Personal Information by us. If we are unable to demonstrate our legitimate grounds for that processing, we will no longer process your Personal Information for those purposes.
- You may object to our processing as set out above.
- You may withdraw any consent given to processing.
- Where we are processing your Personal Information automatically for the purposes of performing our contract with you, you may have the right to request that the Personal Information we hold about you be transferred to a third party data controller.
- Where we may undertake automated decision-making we will request your explicit consent if the decision-making is not authorised by law or necessity for the performance of a contract.
You may also request that we restrict the processing of your data to that to which you have consented or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or the protection of the rights of another person, whilst we verify your data as set out in point 2 above; pending verification of our legitimate grounds as set out in point 4 above; or if the processing is unlawful or no longer necessary, but you wish us to retain your data for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your Personal Information, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) which is the UK authority responsible for data protection. Contact details are available online, or alternatively please ask us on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.